We’re excited to share that all IT professionals across the UNC System are now eligible to attend 2021 UNC CAUSE! Don’t miss your chance to attend the virtual conference and register now! Many exciting sessions are lined up on the schedule across several different tracks. Register for the conference today so you can start adding sessions to your schedule.
Accessing Conference Sessions
To provide the best and most secure experience for all attendees, all 5 steps below must be completed to join sessions. To gain access to all conference sessions including the keynote, you must register by 5PM on October 4th, but we will continue to add registrants throughout the conference.
- Register for 2021 UNC CAUSE — through Iris system, as an individual
- Wait to receive a Sched invitation — a manual process done each weekday by the conference team
- Sign up/log into your Sched account for the 2021 UNC CAUSE event — must match the email you used to register for UNC CAUSE in step 1
- Select a session on the Sched Schedule and click the yellow “Open Zoom” button — must be logged into your Sched account
- Register for the individual Zoom session to access the Zoom join link — this is sent via email and is an automated instantaneous process
We know many of you miss seeing everyone at the usual in-person conference and so do we! Here are different ways to connect with UNC CAUSE attendees this year. We’ll be using Zoom meetings for all attendee and vendor presentations so we can better interact and simply see each other. Be sure to check the schedule to see when Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are meeting, and join SIGs that interest you. You can also find us and other conference attendees on Slack!
- #2021-conference: Find updates and connect with the planning committee and other conference attendees!
- #2021-unconference: Miss the impromptu hallway discussions at the in-person event or want to find others with similar interests? This channel is for you! Propose unconference topics and schedule times to meet with others to discuss your shared interests!
- #2021-speakers: A special channel just for presenters!
- #questions: Need direct help? Reach out to us!
We’re also still hoping to have local in-person meetups. More details on this to come soon.
Need help with registration or access to Sched and Slack? Find answers to that and more on our FAQ!